Music is survival

Everyone who loves to listen to music must have their way to enjoy it.It might be going to a terrace in the evening with headphones on or listening soothing music before sleeping and many other ways.I think that music is to enjoy your feelings at the moment and also to overcome accidents in life.Such a vast variety of music and songs adds more meaning to my life.
Music is one of that precious thing which provides a perfect gateway from the problems faced on a daily basis.I am not denying the fact that there are no other things which fulfil this but for me, music is that way.Such an extreme amount of emotions are present in this world and music provides an expression to a plethora of emotions.I personally feel that the power of music is Godlike and nothing can match it.
Friedrich Nietzche once quoted, “Without music, life would be a mistake”.Music is not only about emotions.Music is deemed as an ideal medium to convey any message.History is proof that music has played a pivotal role in making the world better place to live.Who can forget the band  ‘The Beatles’, they rose as World Icons because of their echoing peace anthems. These four lines from the song ‘Imagine’ by John Lennon tell everything;
                                                   You may say I’m a dreamer
                                                   But I’m not the only one
                                                   I hope someday you’ll join us
                                                   And the world will be as one
Another icon which has been a legend in the Music Industry is Bob Marley.His quote “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain” tells how good music can be.Music is also a way to show aggression and one group which comes to my mind is N.W.A from Compton, America.This group is famous for their revolutionary ideas against racism, they propagated their idea through the new growing music known as rap in the 90’s.Rap listeners know what Eminem means to them as he writes some of the most powerful and meaningful lyrics in that genre along with some dope beats.

If it comes to deciding my favourite music, I am a man of boundless genres.Anything which touches my mind and heart goes into my playlist.From classical rock to Rap and Bollywood to reggae.What sort of music you prefer please let me know about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond destiny